Cryptid U.S. Update: 4/2/15

This is an update on my book Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More From Across America. I started work on the book last year and I am now in the publishing stage.

I am currently proofing the book, and I may fix up errors and finish it this weekend if I get the time. I am going to try to work on it more, because I have not had lots of time to do so lately, and maybe I can get it out this month!

For those who haven't seen the earlier posts, the book is about what the title says: cryptids in the United States. Creatures featured include Bigfoot, the Fouke Monster, Dogman, Champ, the Flathead Lake Monster, Dover Demon, Bishopville Lizard Man, chupacabras, moth man, thunderbirds, giant snakes, sewer alligators, and much more!

Be on the lookout for Cryptid U.S.! It will be available on Amazon.com when it comes out!

Cryptid U.S. Cover, featuring the
Patterson Bigfoot, Mothman, Champ, and Black Panther


See all my Cryptid U.S. posts on Tyler's Cryptozoo:


Cryptid U.S. Update
Albert Ostman and the Chapmans: Early Sasquatch Sightings
New Book News and More on Cryptid U.S.
Does Nessie's Cousin Live in Lake Champlain?
Giant Killer Birds that Devour Man!
River Monsters and Other Crazy Creatures - Cryptid U.S. Is Almost Here!
Cryptid U.S. Cover
The Devil Lives in New Jersey
An Update on Crypid U.S.
Cryptid U.S. is finished!
More on Cryptid U.S.
Check it out, I got on Bigfoot Evidence
A Little Preview of Mothman
Cryptid U.S.