Cryptid U.S. Update

Some of you reading this may already know about the book I've been working on for the past year, Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More from Across America. I have posted updates on it a few times over the last year(see the links to those posts below), with the latest on Jan. 3rd. My orginal post on the book is actually one of my top posts ever!

I am finished with writing the book and have now sent it to a publisher and am currently waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully it is accepted! If it is it will probably be out soon, and I'll probably make it availible on places like Amazon and Barns & Noble. I am trying to get it out by April so I can have copies ready to take to the many Bigfoot/crypto conferences I will be at this year, including the Annual Bigfoot Conferecne in April and Creature Weekend and the Ohio Bigfoot Conference in May(all at Salt Fork State Park) and the SOSBI conference in September at Burr Oak State Park. If anyone reading this will be at those events, try to track me down and I'll sell a copy to you! For the dates of the conferences check out the Upcoming Crypto Conferences bar on the side of this page!

I'll be posting more about Cryptid U.S. later as it hopefully gets close to being published. I'd also like to thank again on here(I did in the book also) the people who were very helpful when I was writing it:

Joedy Cook, Doug Waller and SOSBI, Terry and Treba Jahn, Loraine Franklin of Champ's Trading Post, and the Champ witness from New York. Thank you all for your help!

See All of My Posts on Cryptid U.S. on Tyler's Cryptozoo:

Albert Ostman and the Chapmans: Early Sasquatch Sightings
New Book News and More on Cryptid U.S.
Does Nessie's Cousin Live in Lake Champlain?
Giant Killer Birds that Devour Man!
River Monsters and Other Crazy Creatures - Cryptid U.S. Is Almost Here!
Cryptid U.S. Cover
The Devil Lives in New Jersey
An Update on Crypid U.S.
Cryptid U.S. is finished!
More on Cryptid U.S.
Check it out, I got on Bigfoot Evidence
A Little Preview of Mothman
Cryptid U.S.