Some Thoughts on Alaska Monsters: Bigfoot Edition

So far, two episodes of Alaska Monsters: Bigfoot Edition have aired. Here are some of my thoughts on the show.

First off, let's start with the team, the Midnight Sons. There are a few new members on the team this season. The old leader, Little Bear, is gone, and now Crusty (the guy with the bear claw in his beard) is leader of the team. Other members are: Dudley (new guy), the team "forensic expert," Todd, the "trap engineer," Bulldog (new guy), the "survival expert," Rhett, the "greenhorn" (rookie), and of course Face, the "veteran tracker."

Compared to the AIMS Team of Mountain Monsters, Crusty is Trapper, Todd is Willy, Rhett is Buck, Bulldog would probably be Huckleberry, Dudley would probably be Jeff, and Face would be Wild Bill.

I haven't seen the first episode, "Bigfoot of the Arctic Circle: Siberian Giant," but I did watch episode two, "Bigfoot of Denali: Wind Walker" last Saturday. I actually thought it was pretty good. Although I still like Mountain Monsters more (no one can beat that monster hunting team!) Alaska Monsters: Bigfoot Edition is an entertaining show. Check out another new episode this Saturday at 10 PM on Destination America!

Comments

  1. If I remember correctly, he got hurt in a car wreck during the first season. I guess he just quit after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Tyler; What's good about the show? Can it get any more phony? If you mean entertaining, then OK, it's good for a handful of laughs but not serious cryptozoic investigation. I'm from the Pacific Northwest and spend a lot of time in the woods. How is it that they run across one of these things every episode? I've been at this for 50 years and yet to even hear one. They got great luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched mountain monsters , all of the seasons. In fact, bought all the seasons and watch them about every night, as I doze off to sleep lol. My husband and I really like the guys, alaska monsters seems to be an exact copy, but just doesnt seem to be able to keep our interest. They should do a different type show, at least a different script. It's sad. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These people are kidding right? What a Joke! Do they really think anyone believing this pure crap? LMAO. Sad:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have to BELIEVE everything you watch as FACT in order to be entertained by it? I do not believe in SANTA, yet I watch a Christmas Story and I am entertained. I do not believe in aliens, yet I am entertained by Independence Day. I do not believe you are very intelligent, yet I laughed quite heartily at your post. See? I do not have to believe that one is intelligent OR real in order to be entertained.

      Delete
  5. Sad, pathetic excuse for
    Tv “entertainment “...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This show Mountain Monsters could not be anymore fake!! I look for the Big foot/Alien shows, but this one...ugh Do some more realistic ones and maybe, just maybe...you would have an audience. js

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But YOU are the audience when you watch just to laugh and whine about it LOL. So funny, you all are so funny.

      Delete
  7. I get that you do not like the shows, but if you do not like the show Mountain Monsters and/or Alaska Monsters...why do you spend so much of your time and energy watching them just to whine and complain and let everyone KNOW how annoyed you are LOL. It is so uncanny, how much people love to whine like children, and let everyone else know...."I am annoyed, and I hate this." Okay, I get that. So why do you spend so much of your time dedicated TO IT? That is called insanity. Dedicate your time to doing what you enjoy and being positive, because the ppl that actually enjoy these shows do not CARE that you feel you are so uber intelligent, and so above watching these shows....yet apparently you watch them just so you complain about them. That is nuts. But it is truly the narcissism of our age.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment