Washington State Trooper Says "I Feed Bigfoots and They Have a Language"

Another story about the police and Bigfoot!

A former Washington State Trooper claims he feeds several Bigfoots apples, carrots, beef jerky, cookies, and candy bars. He says he was looking for a mine in the mountains and came across the Bigfoots in 2009.
Of course he feeds Bigfoot beef jerky!

He says "I have been as close as 20 feet to some of them." He also says they have a language.

"They sounded similar to Native Americans and Asian mix." He claims he "speaks some Asian and Native American Salish himself." Of course Bigfoots would communicate with languages this guy can understand.

You can check out the rest of this a Disclose.tv…

They do say they got their info from cryptozoologynews.com, and stuff on there is actually fake. I have a little on that in my book, and you can find out more here and here on this blog. I could't find a link to the CZ News article on the disclose.tv site, but I didn't really bother to anyway.

The first link in this post is to another post on Tyler's Cryptozoo from earlier today about a cop in Pennsylvania who claims he took a photo of a Bigfoot. It is really just a blurry blobsquatch photo and can't help anyone prove anything. I know the story this post is about is a hoax if it is from CZ News, and I'm betting the other one is, too.

Comments