Police Officer Sees and Photographs a Sasquatch?

A Scranton, Pennsylvania, police officer says he saw Bigfoot in McDade Park, claims the NYC Daily News. 

Here's what he said:

"My name is Scranton Police Officer Xxxxx Xxxxx and I am an eight year veteran, so please keep my name out.
"A few days ago I was driving in patrol toward McDade Park in Scranton PA.  It was late at night I was just checking the park making sure all was ok and I just noticed a very dark object leaning over the edge of the road near the pool as I drove pass. I passed extremely close to the object - close enough for me to feel shocked to see a large hairy section of well muscled leg and a big hairy wrist and hand as the creature turned I screamed and grabbed by cell to snap and pic and my gun. I slammed on the brakes and I was ready to shoot I'm combat trained, I have a weapon, I just had to see what the h*** it was! I wanted to see the entire thing for myself - but what can I say. Whatever it was for me either was a monkey a huge one or a bigfoot I am not going public with this because it would cost me my job. There is something in that park I heard stories of something roaming the park late at night."

If we can learn one thing from this it is that this guy apparently knows nothing about punctuation.

Below is the photo that the man took.



What can we learn from this?

Well, nothing really. It's a blurry blobsquatch photo. Did the guy see a Bigfoot? I really don't know. If this isn't just a hoax, and he really is a police officer, it could be a Bigfoot. I don't really think a police officer would create a hoax Bigfoot sighting. When it comes to witnesses, they're about as reliable as they get.  With this one, though, I just can't really say for sure.

Comments