The Ohio Bigfoot Conference is happening this weekend at Salt Fork State Park lodge and conference center in southeast Ohio. The actual conference is taking place Saturday, May 5.
Below are the speakers:
- Ken Gerhard, cryptozoologist and author of Big Bird! Modern Sightings of Flying Monsters, Monsters of Texas, Encounters with Flying Humanoids, and A Menagerie of Mysterious Beasts.
- Tom Yamarone, Bigfoot researcher and singer/songwriter
- Bea Mills of the Ohio BFRO
- Cliff Barackman of Finding Bigfoot
- and James "Bobo" Fay of Finding Bigfoot
Tickets are required to see the speakers, but there will be a vendor area open at Salt Fork Lodge on Saturday that is open to anyone, so you can still come and look at the vendor items and meet the speakers.
Below is the schedule of events for tomorrow:
9 AM - Vendor Set Up
9 AM - VIP and Pre-Registered Overflow registration opens
10 AM - Overflow sales open (cash only)
11 AM - Vendor area opens
12 PM - Lecture hall open
1 PM - Ken Gerhard
2:15 PM - Bea Mills
3:30 PM - Cliff Barackman
5 PM - Dinner break
6:30 PM - Tom Yamarone
7:45 PM - James "Bobo" Fay (with Cliff Barackman)
There is an "Ohio Bigfoot Festival" cookout from 10 AM to 2 PM on Sunday. There will be a family-friendly hike at 2 PM as well.
I'll be there this weekend and will probably have a few copies of my new book...
Find out more about the conference here.