New Jersey Residents Claim they have Evidence of the Devil

The New Jersey Devil, that is.

A new photograph and video supposedly showing this famous cryptid have been making the rounds on the internet as of late. Here's the facts - or the stories, at least.

Dave Black claims he was driving home from his security job when he saw something by the edge of the road.

"I was just driving past the golf course in Galloway on Route 9 and had to shake my head a few times when I thought I saw a llama," he said. "If that wasn't bizarre enough, then it spread out leathery wings and flew off over the golf course."

Black has a picture of what he says is the Jersey Devil. You can see it below.

Look! It's the Jersey Devil! It's a flying goat! It's a fake!


"I swear it's not photoshpped or a staged thing." Black said when he sent his picture to the NJ.com website. "People say it's fake, but it's not. I'm honestly just looking for an explanation for what I saw."

I can say this is a photoshopped image of a goat with wings put on its back and put in the middle of a picture of some trees. Black even said he saw what he thought was a "llama," and his picture shows a goat!

The second piece of new "evidence" is even worse than the first.

Emily Martin claims she also recently saw the Devil and took a video of it, which you can see above.

Martin seems to be too calm when she is so close to the creature, and why would she be pointing her camera right where the thing would be flying? My opinion - this is fake as well.

I do think that the Jersey Devil is hiding somewhere in the New Jersey Pine Barrons, but these images are total fakes.


Comments