Hidden Encounters: More Bigfoot Stories from Southeastern Ohio and Beyond

Last year I had a post on here about Doug Waller's book Standing in the Shadows: Bigfoot Stories from Southeastern Ohio. Doug is the founder and head of the Southeastern Ohio Society for Bigfoot Investigation, or SOSBI.

On September 12, SOSBI hosted a great Bigfoot conference at Burr Oak State Park in Ohio. At this conference I traded books with Doug - I gave him one of mine, and he gave me a copy of his new book, Hidden Encounters: More Bigfoot Stories from Southeastern Ohio and Beyond. 
My copy of Hidden Encounters

Yesterday, I finished Doug's new book, and this is my review.

Hidden Encounters is similar to Standing in the Shadows, and at the same time it is not. For one thing, it's a good bit longer. And, it has a good number of stories from outside of Ohio. Some of these stories I had heard before or had seen on TV, but many of them can only be found in this book!

If you are someone who likes Bigfoot books, I would definitely recommend this one! You can find out how to get a copy on SOSBI's Facebook page. 

Comments