Possible Bigfoot Video from Scott Carpenter - July 11, 2015

Bigfoot researcher Scott Carpenter, who will be at the SOSBI conference at Burr Oak State Park, OH, in September, claims he caught a Bigfoot on video just a few days ago. You can watch the video below.

Do you think this is a real Bigfoot? Do you even see a Bigfoot? I'm not saying I think Scott hoaxes, it just seems to me that he seems to run into a Bigfoot or Dogman every time he goes out into the woods.(And other people spend their entire lives looking and see nothing!) And he always enhances and zooms in his videos, which are usually some trees with a possible face of something back in all the brush, and zooming in only makes the quality worse, I think at least.

A still from Scott's new video.
Do you see a Bigfoot face?

Watch the video and tell me what you think!

Comments