Book Review: Bigfoot! The True Story of Apes in America by Loren Coleman



Yesterday I finished Loren Coleman's 2003 book Bigfoot! The True Story of Apes in America. I'm a fan  of all of Coleman's books, and this is actually the first of his I've read in about a year and a half. I really enjoyed this book, and actually read the whole thing in about a week. The book is really a history of Bigfoot in the United States. Of course it talks about the Bluff Creek footprints and the Patterson Film, but Coleman goes into all kinds of other things in the Bigfoot world, too.

Like I said earlier, I really enjoy all of Loren's books. They really are some of the best. Bigfoot! was just as good as all the rest, and it really is one of the best Bigfoot books ever, in my opinion. Coleman's latest book was Monsters of Massachusetts that came out in 2013, and he has a few new ones coming out this year, including Loren Coleman's Cryptozoology, Beyond Bigfoot, and the International Cryptozoology Museum Journal. 

I would defiantly recommend Bigfoot! The True Story of Apes in America to anyone interested in the big ape-man, and any of Loren's other books, too.

Check out Bigfoot The True Story of Apes in America here.