Russian Yeti: The Killer DOES NOT Live, Just Like Magalodon

For more on the Discovery special "Russian Yeti: The Killer Lives" click here.

I was going to post this a long time ago but never got around too it because it is summer.

For any of you that have looked at this blog the past two months, you probably saw my post about the Russian Yeti special on Discovery that aired in June. I had seen on Cryptomundo that it was pretty bad, and, oh boy, it was! You could tell it was totally fake, just like the Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives that was on during shark week last year.

I'm not even gonna say any more about it, it was terrible. I'm getting sick of Discovery showing fake "documentaries" like this one. If you wanna watch something good, I'd say go for Monsters and Mysteries in America on Destination America or good 'ol Finding Bigfoot(which just had it's season finale a week or two ago.)

Alright, so far we've had fake documentaries about mermaids, megalodon, and now even the yeti. Can't wait to see what crap discovery will give us next year....

I did even have a good title for a new fake documentary discovery can show next year, but I'm not even gonna say what it could be, because I don't want them seeing this and actually making it. I like REAL documentaries on cryptids, thank you.

Comments