Cryptid Seekers Magazine: Volume 1 Issue 3 is now available.
Articles in this issue of the new cryptozoology magazine published by Ohio cryptozoologist Joedy Cook include the following:
- The Legend of Boggy Creek
- Skunk Apes: Apes or Bigfoot?
- The Lizard Man
- The Dover Demon: What is It?
- Lyle Blackburn's The Beast of Boggy Creek & Lizard Man: The True Story of the Bishopville Monster
- Chupacabras: Alien Pets, Mutant Monsters, And Government Cover Ups
- The Loveland Frogman
As you can see, this issue does not really focus on any certain cryptid, and it has articles about quite a few. A few do focus on Lyle Blackburn's fantastic books about the Fouke Monster and the Bishopville Lizard Man.
I also wrote an article that is is this issue- the one about Chupacabras. The article covers a short history of Chupacabras sightings and goes a little bit into what they could be.