I May Have Found Evidence of a Bigfoot at the 2014 Ohio Bigfoot Conference

The Ohio Bigfoot Conference was last month, on April 26. On the 27th(sunday) I walked on one of the trails at Salt Fork State Park by Hosaks Cave and found something I thought was odd. We had walked back on the trail a bit and were on a ledge when I found a tree that was upside down. This is the picture I took on my iPod.

This tree was upside down and right by the ledge and I don't think it could have just fallen like that. I had also read in Doug Waller's book Standing in the Shadows: Bigfoot Stories from Southeastern Ohio about pictures in another book called Raincoast Sasquatch of trees that were upside down and had the tops showed into the area where the roots were. Those tees were somewhere in remote Alaska(or somewhere around there) and it would have taken lots of heavy machinery if people wold have done that. I didn't see if this tree was lodged in the ground, but I did find it in an area where there have been a lot of Bigfoot sightings(I'm not saying it was a Bigfoot that did it, though.)

                                             This is Hosaks Cave at Salt Fork State Park.
                       There have been many Bigfoot sightings in this area, and it was close to here where I found the tree


I sent Doug Waller, the founder of the Southeastern Ohio Society for Bigfoot Investigations(SOSBI), the picture of the tree to see what he thought. He goes to Salt Fork a lot to the SOSBI campouts, so he might be able to see the tree if it is still there. I am going to try to go to some of the SOSBI campouts this summer, and I am going to look at the tree again if it isn't gone.



                                                           SOSBI Logo


Comments