Checking Out "When Roger Met Patty"

I just finished reading Bill Munn's excellent book, 'When Roger Met Patty.' It decisively proves the Patterson-Gimlin film was not and could not have been a hoax of any kind. As a professional special effects make up artist and creature maker for Hollywood, Munns is uniquely qualified to do the science in the book, and is logical and transparent in his approach. For those interested in the film and the forensics done to prove the film is genuine, and therefore the species is real, this is definitely worth your time.

So said Cliff Barackman (you all know who he is) in 2014.

That's the year Bill Munns published this book on the P-G film. I got the book back in 2014, but I've never read it. I decided to change that, so today I started said book. My views on cryptozoology have drastically changed since 2014, though, when I probably would have said similar things to the above. But now, after only reading the intro and acknowledgements in the book, I'm not so sure.

So here's what I think I'll do.

I will put up a post reviewing the whole book once I finish it (don't know when that will be). But in the meantime, I plan on trying to put up a post on each chapter of the book as I read it. I think by breaking each one down, you and I can get more out of this book. I already have lots of notes and highlights in it (and I haven't even read chapter one), so this should be interesting.

Next: CHAPTER ONE.
 

Comments