Folklore/Urban Legend Series - Moving to a Book

For the past several months, I've done a series of posts on this blog looking at folklore and urban legends from around the United States. Recently I decided to change some things on this blog and make it fully about news in the cryptozoology world.

I still wanted to do something looking at urban legends, however. So, I've decided to take the posts I've already written on the blog (10) and add forty others to compile all 50 into a book on urban legends in the USA. I'm planning on hopefully having the first draft finished up by the end of the summer, and hopefully having the book itself out by the end of the summer or early this fall.

I will post more updates when it gets closer to being finished!

SEE THE "FOLKLORE SERIES" POSTS HERE.

Comments