The Loch Ness Monster and M.A.S.K.

I was looking online at an old M.A.S.K. comic and I found something quite interesting! For those who may not know, M.A.S.K. was an '80s toy brand, with a TV show/comic etc like mostly all of the other things had. Some of the comics came with the toys, and in the second of them, called "A Monster from V.E.N.O.M.," I found something cryptozoology related!



In the comic, Matt Trakker, Bruce Sato, Dusty Hayes, and Brad Turner (all M.A.S.K. agents), battle a "Loch Ness Monster" in Diablo Cannon that is being mind controlled by V.E.N.O.M. Dusty and Brad also battle Sly Rax of V.E.N.O.M. and eventually fool him into thinking the monster is after him using Brad's Hocus Pocus mask that creates holograms of things, after they freeze the real monster.

Just thought this was interesting (especially to me, since M.A.S.K. is probably my favorite '80s toyline), as it is always cool to see cryptozoology integrated into other things.

Comments