Bigfoot, or a Dude? Neither, Actually

Feb 1, 2017

Saw a Cryptomundo post yesterday titled ¨Bigfoot Captured on Camera in Idaho?" It was about a picture James ¨Bobo" Fay posted on his Facebook page yesterday. He said:

¨I promise you this is a legit photo that shows up on therm as a mammal. Taken last week in Idaho.¨

What???

Looks like a guy in a black coat with tan pants on. It´s pretty obvious, too. I´m also curious about the thermal footage it is supposedly on. The photo was taken when there was daylight. Thermals are meant for darkness. And who saw it on thermal and/or photographed it?

Lots of questions came to me when I saw the photo. I´m about 99% sure it isn´t a bigfoot. Why does Bobo think it is?

Update Feb 3

Turns out it wasn't a Sasquatch after all. Bobo posted this on Facebook the next day:

"Sorry about the false alarm. Apparently almost no one saw the 2nd pic from down the road showing it being a moose. I should have been more clear that by legit I meant not photo shopped or an intentional hoax. I never specifically said it was a Squatch, just that it was a 7ft mammal in an undoctored photo. I wanted people to go through and try to figure out what it was. Also to show how easy it is to have an honest misidentification. Also how hard it is to make a definitive analysis of a single photo. I'm getting permission right now to post a couple of real Squatch pics. Sorry for the confusion and disappointment of it not being a Squatch."

Curious to see these real Bigfoot pictures...

Comments