Search This Blog

Logo

Logo

Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Mysterious Lake Monster Documentary?

If anyone could help me recall what this show was it would be greatly appreciated....

Back about 5-6 years ago when Destination America was Planet Green, they used to play some documentary on a lake monster (and I can't remember which one). They also would play America's Loch Ness Monster and The Loch Ness Monster Revealed and I know it isn't either of those. I never really saw it because it was always on around midnight or in the early morning although I do remember seeing part of it once but all I remember from it is the group out investigating the creature getting in some huge argument about something, and I think they were in a cabin or something of the sort. I think it was made sometime in the late '90s or early 2000s and the title had something to do with searching for a lake monster or sea serpent, but that is it. I cannot remember what it was and haven't seen it on in years. So, for years I've been wondering what it was and would like to watch it if I can find it online, but since I don't remember what it was called, I can't do that either. I've tried searching things like "sea serpent/lake monster documentaries 2001" and years around that, but that too has led to nothing. But now I've thought of something that I (surprisingly) haven't thought of before - asking for info on this blog! So, If anyone reading this might know what documentary I'm talking about, please comment and let me know!!!


-UPDATE: Later I did find this doc and got an old VHS tape (!) of it, and I review it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment