The Mysterious Lake Monster Documentary?

If anyone could help me recall what this show was it would be greatly appreciated....

Back about 5-6 years ago when Destination America was Planet Green, they used to play some documentary on a lake monster (and I can't remember which one). They also would play America's Loch Ness Monster and The Loch Ness Monster Revealed and I know it isn't either of those. I never really saw it because it was always on around midnight or in the early morning although I do remember seeing part of it once but all I remember from it is the group out investigating the creature getting in some huge argument about something, and I think they were in a cabin or something of the sort. I think it was made sometime in the late '90s or early 2000s and the title had something to do with searching for a lake monster or sea serpent, but that is it. I cannot remember what it was and haven't seen it on in years. So, for years I've been wondering what it was and would like to watch it if I can find it online, but since I don't remember what it was called, I can't do that either. I've tried searching things like "sea serpent/lake monster documentaries 2001" and years around that, but that too has led to nothing. But now I've thought of something that I (surprisingly) haven't thought of before - asking for info on this blog! So, If anyone reading this might know what documentary I'm talking about, please comment and let me know!!!


-UPDATE: Later I did find this doc and got an old VHS tape (!) of it, and I review it here...

Comments