My Favorite Cryptozoology Books of 2016 (Updated)

2016 was a good year for cryptozoology books. We got lots of good titles from people such as Bernard Heuvelmans, Nick Redfern, Karl Shuker, Lyle Blackburn, and many others. In this post we will take a look at my favorite books from last year on the subject of cryptozoology and other strange things. (NOTE - Post has been updated March 2017)

MY FAVORITE CZ BOOKS OF 2016
By Gareth Williams

By Bernard Heuvelmans (Translated by Paul LeBlond, with a new Afterward by Loren Coleman)

9. Monster Trek
By Joe Gisondi

10. Legend Tripping
By Robert C. Robinson


12. Women in Black
By Nick Redfern


14. Tracking the Stone Man
By Dr. Russell L. Jones

15. Loch Ness: Back into the Depths
By Patrick Gallagher

16. Paranormal Montana
By Greg Strandberg

This year we got lots of good books on regional cryptozoology, lots of books with new information in them, and, most notably to me, lots of books on the Loch Ness Monsters. The LNM is what first got me interested in cryptozoology when I read this book, but I hadn't gotten a lot of books specifically on that subject in a long time, so it was nice this year getting some new ones.

Comments