Woman Photographs Loch Ness Monster?

Calley Tulleth thinks she photographed one of the Loch Ness Monsters.

The Mirror reports:

"A holidaymaker reckons she has captured the Loch Ness Monster on camera.
"Gobsmacked Calley Tulleth, 28, was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday let when she saw a mysterious ripple on the surface.
"She said her eyes 'popped out' of her head and she grabbed her camera to capture a few snaps yesterday.
"The mother-of-three said: 'I was having my lunch on the balcony looking over Loch Ness and all of a sudden I saw this blue thing swimming across.
"'I wasn't scared by my eyes popped out of my face.
"'I quickly took my phone out and started snapping away - I tried to soon in and got a better view but then it just disappeared.
"'It looked so much like the Loch Ness monster.'"

Tulleth took her photos while vacationing at Loch Ness with her family.

Below are her photos.

Something can be seen in the middle of the photo.
Is it a monster? Or just a ripple?
(Mirror.co.uk)



 
Zoomed in (Mirror.co.uk)


Do you think Tulleth photographed a Loch Ness Monster, or is it just a wave?

 
 
 
 

Comments