Chapters and authors are:
- Giants of the Piney Woods by Lyle Blackburn
- Kettles, Cows, and Sasquatch; Bigfoot in Southern Wisconsin by Linda S. Godfrey
- Big Man on the Reservation by David Weatherly
- Hong Kong as a focal point for Bigfoot and Yeren Studies by Richard Muirhead
- Is Bigfoot a Giant Form of Homo erectus? by Ken Gerhard
- Orang-Pendek: On the Search for Sumatra's "Short Man" by Richard Freeman
- Sasquatch Kidnappings in North American Folklore by Micah Hanks
- The Sound of Sasquatch by Nick Redfern
Some of the best authors in the field contributed to this book, which makes it an excellent one. Each chapter is different from the others and written in each author's style. Most of this stuff hasn't really been written about before.
If you are someone interested in Bigfoot or cryptozoology in general, I would definitely recommend this book to you. You won't be disappointed.