A Long Neck Spotted in Loch Ness?

Jim Winiski, a paranormal investigator, says he spotted a ten-foot long Loch Ness Monster neck rising out of that famous Scottish lake.

Winiski was watching a webcam that overviews Loch Ness when he spotted whatever-it-was. The Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register has logged his sighting as a credible one.

Here's what Winiski said:

"'I'm into the paranormal, so at lunchtime every day I have a series of sites I like to check out - one being the Loch Ness cam.
"'I was eating my lunch and watching when suddenly the frame showed up with Nessie.
""I wasn't even familiar with how to take a screen capture, but a just hit control/screen print - and I was able to get it.
"'Then I went bak a took a picture of the normal view for comparison.
"'Whatever that is, at the distance out from shore, I'd say it has to be eight to ten feet out of the water.
"'It was there for one single frame, then gone. There were no boats in the area at the time, so if Nessie wanted to come up and have a look around, that's probably when it would happen I suppose.'"

Below is the photo.

What do you think the photo shows? There is something sticking out of the lake, but it's too far away to make out any details that would point to what it is. It could be part of a log, or it could be a Loch Ness Monster. 
 
 

 
 

Comments