More New Book News

A while back I announced that I've started a second book, following my book from last year.

This new book is about strange creature sightings in the state of Ohio.

The title is going to be The Ohio Monster Guidebook. Things covered will include Bigfoot, lake monsters, Mothman, Dogman, thunderbirds, the Loveland Frogmen, mystery cats, and much, much more.
Mothman
Bigfoot
Loveland Frog

So far the first few chapters of the book are finished. I'm hoping to at least have the rough draft done by the end of the summer.

If anyone has any information on sightings of any strange creatures in Ohio, please comment and let me know.

More on the book will be posted in the future as I get more of it done.


You can get my first book, Cryptid U.S., here.


Comments

  1. You should put an appendix in it about researchers in Ohio, like a listing or something. I think that would be incredibly useful to have in a book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I'm also thinking about putting one in about where to look for cryptids in Ohio.

      Delete

Post a Comment