New Nessie Photo?

Loch Ness Monster sightings are "at their highest in more than a decade," according to the Daily Mail

One of these sightings occurred in July.

Crystal Ardito, an American tourist, claims she took a photograph of something strange in the Loch.

Here's what she said:

"I went to Scotland to go on the Loch Ness boat ride on July 1. I took photos of the loch and I was just looking at my photos and I found one photo where I saw a grey thing sticking out of the water, so I zoomed in."

Ardito claims she "did not notice the grey object in the photo until months later." It seems no one ever knows they have a photo of a monster until months later.
Crystal Ardito's picture (zoomed version)
of what she claims is the
Loch Ness Monster

 Gary Campbell, who is the keeper of the Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register, said of the 2015 sightings:

"This is the first time in 13 years that there have been this number of sightings reported by people who saw something while they were at Loch Ness. It also includes a multiple witness sighting which is very unusual - it's normally just one person who sees something for a few seconds. I think that this proves that Nessie's not gone anywhere. We were a bit worried in 2013 when no one saw her but it looks like she was just keeping her head down at the time."

 What do you think of the picture of a "monster" in the Loch? The one here is the zoomed in version (you can see the original on the Daily Mail website.) I can't say if it is a monster or not. It's just some dark something out in the loch, which in the original photo is just a small dot. When it is zoomed in, it still looks like a blob. It could be something like a floating log.

I think Loch Ness is home to some monsters… but I do not think this photo shows one of them.

Comments