My Favorite Cryptozoology Books of 2015

I've gotten a good number of cryptozoology books that have come out in 2015. This is a list of some of my personal favorites from this year. To qualify for my list, books have to have been published or re-issued this year.

MY FAVORITE CRYPTOZOOLOGY/UFO BOOKS OF 2015

A Manifestation of Monsters: Examining the (Un)Usual Suspects. By Karl Shuker

In Search of Lake Monsters (2015 edition). By Peter Costello

The Bigfoot Book: The Encyclopedia of Sasquatch, Yeti, and Cryptid Primates. By Nick Redfern

Chupacabra Road Trip: In Search of the Elusive Beast. By Nick Redfern

Monster Hunters: On the Trail with Ghost Hunters, Bigfooters, Ufologists, and other Paranormal Investigators. By Tea Krulos


Shadows in the Woods: A Chronicle of Bigfoot in Maine. By Daniel S. Green

Cryptozoology Anthology. By Bob Deis, David Coleman, and Wyatt Doyle

Discovering Cadborosaurus. By Paul LeBlond, John Kirk, and Jason Walton

Men in Black: Personal Stories & Eerie Adventures. By Nick Redfern

Strange Creatures Seldom Seen. By John Warms

There are quite a few other cryptozoology books that have come out this year, but some of them I didn't enjoy enough to put on this list, and some of them I haven't gotten the chance to read yet. I am also excluding my book Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More From Across America, because I wrote it.


Has many great reviews, but I haven't read it yet,
you can get it here
Get it here
What were your favorite cryptozoology books this year?

Comments