New Nick Redfern Books Next Month!

If you are someone who knows me or checks out this blog you probably know that Nick Redfern is one of my favorite authors/cryptozoologists. He has lots of books out on cryptids/Men in Black/UFOs and other things, and has three new ones coming out in September.

1st is Chupacabra Road Trip: In Search of the Elusive Beast, and you can probably guess what it's about.

Chupacabra Road Trip

The 2nd is The Bigfoot Book: The Encyclopedia of Sasquatch, Yeti, and Cryptid Primates , a 400 page encyclopedia of all things Bigfoot.


The Bigfoot Book
The 3rd is Men in Black: Personal Stories and Eerie Adventures. I have his other MIB book, The Real Men in Black (2011), and I bet this one will be just as good.

Men in Black


I know I will definitely be getting all three books, and if you are someone interested in cryptozoology, MIB, and the like, you should definitely get them, too!

Comments