Search This Blog

Logo

Logo

Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Nick Redfern Books Next Month!

If you are someone who knows me or checks out this blog you probably know that Nick Redfern is one of my favorite authors/cryptozoologists. He has lots of books out on cryptids/Men in Black/UFOs and other things, and has three new ones coming out in September.

1st is Chupacabra Road Trip: In Search of the Elusive Beast, and you can probably guess what it's about.

Chupacabra Road Trip

The 2nd is The Bigfoot Book: The Encyclopedia of Sasquatch, Yeti, and Cryptid Primates , a 400 page encyclopedia of all things Bigfoot.


The Bigfoot Book
The 3rd is Men in Black: Personal Stories and Eerie Adventures. I have his other MIB book, The Real Men in Black (2011), and I bet this one will be just as good.

Men in Black


I know I will definitely be getting all three books, and if you are someone interested in cryptozoology, MIB, and the like, you should definitely get them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment