Book Review: Loch Ness by Adrian Shine

Another book review right after Monster Hunters? Yes! The book I'm reviewing this time is Adrian Shine's Loch Ness from 2006. 
My copy of Loch Ness

Shine's book is only 30 pages long, but it's a good one. He talk about some history of the Loch Ness Monster, the different groups who have tried to prove its existence, some reasons it could or could not live in Loch Ness, other types of animals in the lake, and how many monsters there could be, based on what food supply it would have.

Loch Ness is not the longest book ever written on the monster, but I would recommend it to anyone interested in Nessie. It would even just be a good read if you are someone planning to travel to Loch Ness.

My copy did come with a little surprise, too.

It's the only singed book I've ever gotten for $3. : )

Next book review will be Cryptozoology Anthology. 

Comments