Working on a New Book

Now that Cryptid U.S. is published, I have started some other book projects. I have many planned, but have now started on one that I will be working on until I finish it. Today I just finished writing the first chapter of said book, which will once again cover many different cryptids seen in the U.S.A., including Bigfoot, Goatman, lake monsters, thunderbirds, dogmen, Mothman, MIBs, some aliens, pigman, chupacabras, and many, many other things.

That's all I'm saying about that for now.

Summer break is in just a few days, so that will give me much more time to work on writing a book. Maybe, now that I have really figured out how to do everything on the publishing site, you will see another one of my books out this year. But maybe not. I plan to cover much more in this second book than in my first.



You can check out Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More From Across America on Amazon.