Starting a New Book

Some of you reading this post may already know that I am working on a book on cryptozoology called Cryptid U.S. If not, you do now.

Well, I am currently proofing the book, and I am really hoping to fix up all the little errors and get the final, FINAL copy done soon, maybe even this weekend if I work on it enough. I am really going to try to get it out within a month of now. When it gets finished, it will be available on Amazon. Also, I eventually plan to start getting vendor booths a some Bigfoot conferences after I get it published, so maybe you'll spot me at one of them someday, but that might be a little later in the future.

With Cryptid U.S. hopefully getting finished up, I have started the very first part of the first draft of a second book.

Thanks to everyone who looks at this blog, I really love doing this, because it gives me a chance to write about cryptozoology, and I can publish whatever I wrote then and there. Let me tell ya, it's a LOT more difficult writing a whole book. But, I can't complain, I actually do have an article published already. The article is about Chupacabras and is in the third issue of Cryptid Seekers Magazine that was published last summer. Thanks to cryptid researcher Joedy Cook for publishing my article!

Keep checking back, hopefully you'll see Cryptid U.S. out in the near future!

Thanks for checking out Tyler's Cryptozoo.