Mountain Monsters: "Bigfoot of Central Kentucky"

The AIMS Team: Willy, Huckleberry, Buck, Trapper,
Jeff, and of course Wild Bill!
Destination America's #1 show EVER, Mountain Monstsers, is returning for season three THIS SATURDAY!!! The first part of the season will be a special "Bigfoot Edition", when the AIMS Team is after the many different Bigfoots in Appalachia, including creatures like the "Midnight Whistler", and the Kentucky Bigfoot, which is featured in the premier.





There are a few previews out for the episode, which you can watch here, but I'm not going to. I'm waiting until Saturday!

In the premier the AIMS Team is after the Bigfoot of Central Kentucky. Who knows what they'll find.

Who else will be watching MM on Saturday? I know I will be, because I honestly love this show!

See all Mountain Monsters posts on Tyler's Cryptozoo.