More Book News

Some of the people reading this may have seen some of my earlier posts about my book Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More from Across America. The last time I posted about it was when I was in the publishing process, and I still am, but I think I have a huge update this time.
Cover image for Cryptid U.S.!

I've been editing and working on publishing Cryptid U.S. for the last couple of months. I checked out several publishers and finally decided on the one that I thought would work the best and so far have most of the process(cover, size, etc.) done and now need to upload the final draft. I have tried to do this a few times but something always went wrong, but now I think I have finally figured it out and it will actually work this time. Fingers crossed.

If it does you can expect to see Cryptid U.S. available sometime soon. I have also started a few other book projects: one on Mothman and flying cryptids, one on the cryptids of Ohio, and I am planning on doing a book on mystery felines in the United States, but I think that project will take a lot longer than the others, so don't expect to see a mystery cat book from me any time soon, but there will probably be one in the future. For now, though, you can watch for my first book.