Cryptids of the World - Which is Your Favorite?

Cryptids are seen all over the world. Some seen on different continents may be related to each other in some way... Like the yeti of Nepal and Sasquatch in North America, but I don't fell like writing a bunch about that now.

I would like to know what your favorite cryptid is. There are lots to chose from - bigfoot, Nessie, ogopogo, champ, the yeti, Almas, thunderbirds, Batsquatch, the dover demon, the bishopville lizard man, the lake worth monster, the Yowie, mothman, owlman, Texas big bird, Dogmen of different sorts, chupacabras,....... The list could probably go on forever.

My favorite cryptid is, for some reason, the MoMo, or Missouri Monster. The crypid is said to be a bigfoot-type creature. I don't know why it's my favorite, though, because I don't live in Missouri and have never been there.


Comments