The Unexplained

Last month, I went to "The Unexplained" at the Crossroads Library in Cambridge, Ohio. The event was but together by Doud Waller, founder of the Southeastern Ohio Society for Bigfoot Investigations(SOSBI). There were a few speakers there, some talked about paranormal activity and ghosts, "Chief Yellowpants" talked about UFOs, Brian Seech from the Center for Cryptozoological Studies talked about a werewolf and a gargoyle-mothman like monster, a guy from the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society talked about Bigfoot, Joedy Cook talked about the Ohio Grassman, and Linda Godfrey talked about Dogman sightings.

Linda and Joedy were the two best speakers there, but I also enjoyed the CCS and PA Bigfoot Society. I gotto meet Linda and Joedy(who I also saw a the Ohio Bigfoot Conference last weekend, and yes, he remembered me) and got some of my books signed. I also got to talk to Doug a little bit(I had seen him when he did a talk in Mt. Vernon a few days before ), and he was the one who introduced me to Joedy. Doug has also written a book about Bigfoot called Standing in the Shadows: Bigfoot Stories from Southeastern Ohio.