New Book News and More on Cryptid U.S.

Some of you reading this may have seen some of my earlier posts about my book Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More from Across America. Here's an update on that: I'm currently looking at a new publisher that I think I'm going to go with. If I do, Cryptid U.S. could be out in early 2015!

I've also started working on a few other books: another book on monsters in the United States(which will cover more than the first book), a book on Ohio monsters, a cryptid guidebook, and a book on flying things like Mothman and thunderbirds called Point Pleasant's Terror. 

I'll post more on these books later, and hopefully you'll see at least one of them in 2015!

Click here to see all my posts on Cryptid U.S. 
Mothman statue, Point Pleasant, WV

Comments