"Nature's Secret Agents" Reviewed

A while back I read Nature's Secret Agents, a 1999 book by Tom Burnette, who also wrote Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth and Discovering the Truth Rob Riggs.


Tom claims that Bigfoots live on his property in North Carolina. This book is his story of how he has interacted with the bigfoots. It is kind of like a diary, with different days put in and what happened on those days.

The parts of the book that are actually on Bigfoot are pretty interesting… but it is mainly the same thing over and over. Tom goes and puts food out for the big foots. Things happen in the day. Next day. tom puts out food for the big foots. Repeat. Some parts Tom just talked about himself and I learned some things about him I didn't need to nor wanted to know.

All in all, I'd probably give this book about a 3/5 stars. It's rare for me to give a cryptozoology book less than a five(as you who have read my other book reviews on here will know) but I'm not saying it was bad, it was interesting in parts. I just think Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth and Discovering the Truth was much better.


Comments